Gramitherm® IP & Technology have been recently acquired by Clean Insulating Technologies, a new Lausanne (Switzerland) based company.
The unique Swiss made Gramitherm® process allows to manufacture insulating boards made with natural grass «silage». These products can be used for new buildings as well as for renovations.
Gramitherm® is green as grass : Gramitherm® products are 100% eco-friendly and demonstrate high insulation performance.
- A unique proposal of grass fibres thermal insulating boards
- A Swiss technology, based on natural “silage” grass sourcing
- 100% healthy, ready-made for installation
- Residential & contract business
- New construction & renovation (floors, attics, walls)
- Performing thermal insulation: λ # 0,040 W/(m,K)
- Easy and fast to install (no protection equipment needed)
- Best in its category for grey energy performance
- Fully recyclable materials
- Neutral carbon footprint / 1ha # 200 m3 products
- Competitive prices to end-users and purchasing advisers
Gramitherm® is a global concept (grass is nearly everywhere…). Where there is grass, there is an opportunity to manufacture and market Gramitherm® products. Though global, this concept is locally sourced, manufactured and distributed.
Clean Insulating Technologies’ strategy is to have production units in priority countries (Switzerland, South of Germany and Austria) and to build worldwide partnerships through its licensing model.
Réalisation : OS Concept (sas OUI START)
Images : @ClémentMINOTTE / @NicolasORIO
Integration : @MarieDEPORT
Production : sarl btp.tv
The Process :
The Gramitherm® process extracts from raw grass cellulose fibres (used to produce Gramitherm®) and « juices » supplied to biogas units as energy booster or producing a nutritive concentrate for animal food (pigs and hens) which is currently under development and testing.
The Gramitherm® process secures a full utilisation of all grass components, and genarates high efficiency and added value to the raw material.
Our philosophy is to create value for our customers/partners and to moderate our impact on the environment.
The Gramitherm® patented innovation is unique and based on 3 key steps :
- the «silage» grass sourcing (partnership with local farmers) ; 1 acre of land will allow to produce 200 M3 of insulating products !
- the grass fibres extraction from the raw material ; valorization of the « juice » ; drying and opening fibres
- and finally the semi-rigid boards production (AIR-LAY process, thermobonding oven).
IN LIVE :