Team members :
Christian Roggeman (Belgium): Founder & CEO
- 15 years of experience in the building material industry, working for European and American companies
- Over 10 years in an entrepreneurial project as CEO, focused on business turnaround, international development
- International experience in Belgium, Switzerland, France and Spain
Francisco ROMERO (Swiss) : Administrator
- 20 Years experience in Finance and partner at FIDALLIANCE SA. Competencies in structuring, product roll out, launch and new activities. Business plan development and practical follow up and execution. Development of projects, deployment and partnerships with anglo-saxon and hispanic countries.
Stefan Grass (Austrian): CTO
- 20 years of experience in product development in industries such as agricultural engineering, energy production (biomass, ethanol from grass). He has worked on energy production from biomass at the University of California
- He invented Gramitherm® in 2004
Thierry Hassanaly (French): CFO
- More than 10 years in finance: investment banking and private equity
- Co-founder of GreenLight Partners in 2009, an M&A and fund raising firm
Mikael Mourgue ( French) : Creative Director
- Mikaël Mourgue has a degree in design and communication from the London Ravensbourne College of Design and from the Los Angeles arts and design university, Otis Parsons.
- This creative loves surfing (as he literally used to do in his native Brittany) between graphic design, industrial design and space design.
- Beyond the form & function dichotomy, he imagines original products that give us brand new perspectives.
- Thanks to this iconoclast creativity, he has worked as much on space concepts (Ligne RosetCinna, Aéroports de Montréal…),as on brand identity (Project Raw, Town & Country, Gotcha, Jeep…) or advertising campaigns (Metro, Uniprix, Air Canada…).